When Selling Your Home, it is Imperative to use a
Seller Representative Specialist! "SRS"
Not all realtors are a
Pennsylvania State Seller Representative Specialist
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premiere seller agency designation recognizing real estate professionals, who have completed special education in Seller Representation. The SRS Council awards this coveted designation to REALTORS, who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
As a Seller Representative Specialist, I am your Marketing Executive!
Let's make your home into a ' Buyer's Dream Home'.
What are the 3 C's for selling your home?
Is a Comparative Market Analysis Free?
Should you do Improvements or Remodeling?
Learn how to Set the Stage.
How much does Staging Cost?
Is it easier to sell a Vacant House?
Find out, where are the buyers?
What is the best form of advertising for your property?
What is a CMA?
How much will my house sell for?
How long will it take to sell my house?
What are Buyer and Agent Incentives?
What is the Consumer Notice?
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words! What does that mean to you?
As a Certified Negotiations Specialist, I will negotiate the best possible price for your property!
As a member of the Luxury Home Marketing Institute, I will help you sell your castle!
Call me today, As a Full Time Realtor, we can meet when it is convenient for you.
8 Reasons Why You Should Hire an SRS
1. SRS designees are members of an elite group of seller client advocates, who understand the importance of their client's specific needs and insure that they are addressed.
2. SRS designees concentrate their efforts on the seller client's ultimate goals to insure the client is at the center of the sale.
3. SRS designees are extensively trained in a wide variety of manual and electronic marketing methods to uniquely promote your property to the widest range of prospective purchasers.
4. SRS designees adhere to the highest level of professional ethics and business practices in delivering 'Client Level' services with integrity.
5. SRS designees are uniquely qualified to exceed the expectations of their clients yielding client trust.
6. SRS designees understand that negotiation skills are critical to a successful transaction and are trained to position their client to receive the best possible outcome during negotiations of the sale.
7. SRS designees know the importance of STAGING YOUR PROPERTY for the best results. Along with accurate pricing, staging is a critical component to attain desired results within a timely manner.
8. SRS designees have an advanced level of understanding on how to collaborate with a variety of cooperating agents of all skill levels in the marketplace to insure that the 'best' buyer has an opportunity to purchase your property.
Call Me Today, I will be happy to meet with you and evaluate your property.